Forum - Open discussions - feedbacks, suggestions, concerns, issues, etc...

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Why are many Gambians Dying Young?

Thank you Bakary !!!

Date
By
Subject

Re: Why are many Gambians Dying Young?

The amount of rice/food we eat could also be determined by our weight and types of activities we do (see paragraph 5 of the article). So yes, it all comes back to “……….. what we put on the plate after the rice is cooked”.

This is a well-written article that should get the attention of everyone especially those doing none strenuous activities. Someone once said those who don’t have time to exercise will have time to get sick. Bakary puts it even better: “Eating healthy and exercising adequately is essential if one wants to achieve longevity in life"

Date
By
Subject

Friends of Basse

A very good move to help and develop Basse. Only Gambians can help to develop Gambia

Date
By
Subject

Basse Library Fundraiser

Happy holidays to everyone! Let me take this opportunity to remind you about the ongoing fundraising drive for the "Library Project". The latest updates indicate that the first batch of computers shipped from Germany have arrived in the Gambia and the books sent from California will be arriving shortly. The second shipment of desktop computers have also left the USA heading for the Gambia. (see attached pictures)

The fundraising committee of the library project met recently to discuss a tentative budget and ways to raise funds for this noble project. One of the pain points discussed in this meeting was to rekindle the fundraising effort by reaching out to the natives of Basse and friends of Basse. Therefore, let me start by echoing the words of MB and ask all Basseans and friends of Basse to please donate towards the “Library Project”.

Please join us today and donate any amount you can, as no amount is small. We also welcome any fund raising initiatives you may have to make this project a success.

Thanks to all the donors and pledges. We hereby ask pledgers to start fulfilling their pledges and submit donations in the designated FOB account in their area.

As always, please feel free to contact any of the executive members listed on our website (http://www.mybasse.org/) for help sending in your pledges and donations.

Thank you all in advance and we look forward to hearing from you all.

Mamadou Salieu

Date
By
Subject

New Posting on Our Facebook page

New posting on Friends of Basse Facebook page.
Visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Basse/148997511970119

Date
By
Subject

Re: New Posting on Our Facebook page

MB pleace send me the account number my email is sanyangsana@yahoo.com . Thank to you MB you are doing a good job.One love

Date
By
Subject

Financial Supprt For His Musical ativeties

dear viewers,
is me Alagie Amadou chuku jallow
a native of basse sants'su
i am a fulla by tribe
and a muslim by religious
i am tall and fair in complesion
and i am an artist[musician]
i am writing for the support of my music financially
i need some musical instrument for my musical promotion
to start job in order to make life better
as i am now i am working and things are very difficult by these time because my musical promotion is going down due to financial problem.
i tried many people for support but still now things are not going normal so that is why i am writing to you for a support.
and i please need your support either in cash or kind
i would be very grateful if my letter is put into consideration and i will be waiting for your support.

Once again,thank you and i will be expecting your reply

Items: 8 - 14 of 846

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

Search site

© 2009-2016 Friends of Basse, Inc. All rights reserved.