Forum - Open discussions - feedbacks, suggestions, concerns, issues, etc...

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Politics, tribalism, enrichment, etc...

Glad your concerns have been cleared. As always, as with anyone else, be open to bring your concerns and any issues up for discussion. Thank you for the compliment.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Politics, tribalism, enrichment, etc...

Well said Mawdo Pa, can only confirm your message.

Date
By
Subject

Noble Venture

This is indeed a noble venture for the people of Basse. As Bakary has mentioned above, Please !!! Please!!
Politics or Tribal differences should be out of it !!! I beielve with the commitment of Basse youths both locally and abroad the DREAM will come true and this has long been over due. Wish everyone success in this course.

Abdourahman
Originally from T . Junction

Date
By
Subject

Re: Noble Venture

Abdourahman, we will safeguard the organisation to be free from all those influences and we call everybody who is tempted to bring these in our organisation to kindly stay away. We will go-ahead with him/ her or without him/ her.
What matters to us is , what we have in common but not what makes us different.

Pls fill in your details in at the list we will reach you people once the whole banking formalities are done.

Would be wondering from which compound in T- Junction hence you 're originally from T- Junction.
Thanks

MS Jallow ( Sellou )

Date
By
Subject

Great Guyz

It is a brilliant idea you guys came up with. There is no doubt, the Bassenkers will benefit if this emerge to be successful. We just have to be careful not to politicize our good will to achieve any personal political merits. The projects proposed are possible. All we need is commitment that is energized with deeds.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Great Guyz

Bakary let me take this opportunity to tanks all those who in one way contributed to the implementation of this bone venture once again am certain that the objective of the reunion will be achieved.

You people are doing grate there and am sure you will continue the good job that you are rendering for our people in basse.

it's very interesting! i was really laughing by the time i was going true the forum column the benefit is not for me neither you bakary or Amadou.b or Cherno baba son of ink no if i understand very well the mission of this association is to help in safeguarding our pride our hometowm reach cultural heritage not only renovation the mosque or churches or donating medical item to the hospital or helping float victims lets me tell you why personally i don't involved my self in organization likewise /Wat we say and Wat we do is quite difference,,,,,,,,,,,

my advice to you my brothers is that the original members could have just go ahead identify the committee members in this noble venture and publish the information on the site without one congratulating x for accepting position we have nothing to fear in trying development in basse. fear only two things your wife and you mother apart from that ALLLAH . nothing eels my brother >>>>

if you people can sit there and come up with such a wonderful website which required lots of resource time energy and money couple with other personnel responsibility then we would not have any dough if you tell me X Y Z is entrusted with responsibility A B C rather that putting the cat before the horse ,

is not easy to put up and association or foundation, in a nutshell please original thinkers post the organo gram structure of the new borne baby and furnish us the way forward we will rarely behind you in all aspect to ensured the project is realize. we basserians in kanifing are ready to joined the van wagon to Santa-su.

We wish you our young scientist a breakthrough in the scientist fraternity we want to C.. s/thing like you people bringing development in basse like wat just Muhammed Jah brought for our nation SUNU BOOS, BASSE SUNU GALLEH : ABJ BAKARY ASSAN NUHA our young conscientious keep it up SON of INK has make record he has grate love to our town and has put basse name on the gambia map recognize am proud e of you chea and your brothes in the diaspora keep it up we are really behind you in all aspect VIVA BASSE ASSOCATION FORWARD EVER

Items: 841 - 846 of 846

<< 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121

Search site

© 2009-2016 Friends of Basse, Inc. All rights reserved.